Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I don't know anything about this site yet!

Yea, of course you may know that this page is new to me. Dan told me to get it probably about 5 months ago or so. I would have to say that I am a little bit behind on the times. I used to have a lame xanga site that I updated once every couple of months. I can see that happening for me on this site as well, but that will happen in time. As for now, I will update it semi-frequently as events occur.

Didn't do too much today. Woke up at 11:30 which was kind of early. Went to york at 1 to meet up with Donna for a bit. Came home, did some homework, then went to my mandarin class and made an ass of myself. The teacher went around asking all the white people in the class "Ni shi Zhong gwo ren ma?" And asked all the Asian people in the class "Wo Shi Jianada ren ma?" Of course, me being white, assumed that she would ask me if i was Chinese, so when she asked me, I replied "Wo Bu shi Zhong Gwo Ren, Wo shi Jianada ren". The teacher laughed as did everyone else beacuse she asked me if I was canadian, and i replied that I was not Chinese. Thats what I get for not listening I guess.
Also had ABC as usual on tuesday nights, spent most of the time beating Khoa and Nhi, (those two don't play well together) and then some old people. Poor old people, being so old. HAW!

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I'm sure you impressed the teacher more than anything!

September 29, 2004 at 1:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home