Wednesday, September 29, 2004

A slow process

I am slowly learning how to use this site. I'm learning 1 new thing everyday and forgetting 2 old things. Hey, at least its progress, I think. Just sitting around wasting time right now. I'm thinking that I should go to my class tomorrow that I have not been to yet this year. It turns out that the class has tutorials and the teacher takes attendance. That is definately not a good thing for me. We will see how I am feeling tomorrow morning when I wake up. Hopefully I will get more than 4 hours of sleep tonight. Nothing else really good to say today thus far, other than the awesome cd that Donna brought over today. The artist's name is Leo Ku. The album cover is the Fobbiest thing that I have ever seen LOL. And that's what makes it awesome. One of the songs has the pink panther song in the backgound, but someone singing overtop of it in Cantonese. What can be better than that. And on another note, splitting 9 eggs between two people in one sitting is a lot. I would not suggest doing such a thing on a regular basis, unless you WANT to have a heart attack. That is all for now. 再見

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

That CD is pretty darn ridiculous, yes....haha!

Yea, those eggs and bacon just kinda sat in me for the rest of the day. However, you hafta agree that it was pretty darn tasty...=P

Which one's better?
1) 3 mama burgers
2) bacon and 5 eggs

hehe!

September 30, 2004 at 12:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home