Friday, October 08, 2004

It only took a month

It only took a month, but I have finally been to all of my classes at least once now. Yay for me and being completely lost when the Tutorial leader asked me a question and I haven't set foot in that class yet until today. I only missed a month of it so far, I don't think thatsTOO bad. Only problem being that there is attendance in that class for Lecture and Tutorial. Maybe missing a month is enough for one year, I guess we shall see. I do not really have an excuse for missing so much class, its just that I like to sleep in until the afternoon.

In other news, I had my first Mandarin Test today, and I think that I did farely well. I'm quite confident that I got all the characters right, only problem is that with the teacher I've got, it is quite difficult to distinguish what tone she is using in her words. Crazy Teacher I say, but thats ok, she's not the only one in my life whos CRAZY. Receiving text messages at 5:10am! Only a crazy person would send a text message at that time of day :P. Thats ok, I don't mind getting them.

What Have I been up to lately? Its kinda tough to say, spending lots of time playing badminton. Spending too little time sleeping, and making lots of trips to the WESTSIDE part of North York, which has been a lot of fun so far. Spending lots of time with what matters most to me right now, only problem is that time seems to be passing so fast now. Its already been over a month since school has started and it feels like yesterday that I was cutting out endless amounts of keychains for info fair which started in August. Its been a fine month and a bit though, good times.

Gotta pick up my brother at the airport tomorrow, so It might be best to get some sleep. Thanksgiving is coming, means time for TURKEY mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Skipping a month's worth of classes is DEFINITELY plenty. Class is gooood! (I should be talking eh? Heh.)

Your Mandarin teacher sounds like quite the doozy. (Heh...new word! D-o-o-z-y!) =P
You tell it to her! You're not Chinese, you're Canadian! =) Hardcore Canadian, that is! =) Hehe!

HUGE - 248 lbs., and hardcore! ;)

Hey, who you callin' CRAZYYYY here? Certainly not ME, I hope! =P 'Cuz I TOTALLY don't mind. The crazier, the better! =)

"EASTSIDE", you mean, right? Heh! Time only seems to fly if you're having a good time. Notice how the hands of a clock don't seem to move at all when you're bored? Time flying is a good thing. That's been the same case for me as well. =) Doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day...especially after class. =(

Heh....keychains started it allllll....LOLOLOL! =P

October 8, 2004 at 12:49 a.m.  
Blogger Dan said...

ROCK AND ROLL! TURKEY!

*moshpits*

October 8, 2004 at 2:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home