Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Yup, I am indeed a loser

Yes I am aware that I updated this thing yesterday, but I really have nothing better to do at this moment. Well, technically it IS the 13th now, and my last update WAS on the 11th, therefore its 2 days. Hehe now I don't feel so bad.

Anyway, enough stupid talk. I don't really understand why, but in the past 2 nights, I have been really frusturated. May you ask why? Well, last night it was because I couldn't get my music program to work on my computer. And instead of looking deeper into trying to figure out a way to solve the problem, I was an idiot and just tried the same thing over. So here I sit in front of my screen, being angry and stupid and not thinking. Donna comes along and in 2 seconds, my problem is solved. She looks on the internet and finds a solution to my problem. 5 minutes later my program is working (except for a minor delay in the midi keyboard). Well, so much for men having the rational mind and women having the irrational mind. I believe its the other way around, beacuse I am certainly not the rational one, not last night anyway.

So anyway, on to tonight. Playing baddy at ABC. I haven't played for a few days, so what? It should not affect anything should it? It appears to be so. I played like absolute garbage; not so much as my shots (mind you I did hit way too many frames) but the way I was playing. So many stupid shots, I was just asking to be pelted in the face by a birdie. But then again, who cares? Its just a game is it not? So why do I have to get all bent out of shape because of a silly shot? Everyone makes mistakes, nobody is perfect. Maybe I just feel like I am not up to snuff with playing mixed with my partner, thats all. Maybe it was also because I did not really want to go play badminton in the first place tonight; I almost got convinced not to go, and I kinda wish that I didn't. I probably would have had more fun then, doing things that matter to me more than anything else in the world right now :). Next time, you will have to do a better job of convincing me, hehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Everyone has their off days.

Don't think much of it.

Get back on your feet, and know that little dose of venting is healthy.

And no, I can't do a whole lot more convincing. There are certain individuals who probably aren't super fond of me as it stands. Best to stay out of their hair...

=) ^ infinity

October 13, 2004 at 2:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home