Thursday, October 21, 2004

Procrastination is Key

Indeed it is. Here it is at 12:35 and I have a test in a class tomorrow that I have been to once thus far. Attendence counts as well in this course. So much for my participation marks. Anyway so I have this test tomorrow at 8:30am and I have not yet started studying yet. Why do you ask? I really have no legitimate answer for you, other than that I am really lazy. I have to listen to about 16 gregorian Chants and be able to distinguish them tomorrow. I don't even know where to start. Which is the reason for my post now anyway.

Whats happening in life? Well pretty much the same old. Lack of sleep, lack of school work and an abundance of Badminton. Have a tournament coming up this weekend in Allistion. Good ol' Alliston, home of the potatoe festival. And I thought Nobleton was hick :).

I have a confession to make. I am addicted to nuts. Eventhough I get threatened to not eat so much by an anonymous individual who will remain unnamed for now. She threatens to beat me up, to not talk to me, you name it. So far though, thank god, she has not lived up to her word. YAY.

I also just realized that the majority of my posts are pretty darn late at night, and therefore I am usually really tired writing them, therefore most of my posts basically make no grammatical sense. Thats ok, my English is pretty bad now these days anyway. Thats why I'm trying to take up a new language, Mandarin :D. Mind you when I can actually hold conversations in Marndarin, I will probably be brutalizing that language as well.

What else is happening these days. Well I apparently Finally got my posters that I ordered off of ebay. I bought them both in September and there are finally here now, almost a month later. But it is well worth the wait, I mean where else can you get an original TMNT movie poster from? Good ol' Ebay, the greatest website for buying things that you don't need.

I must say that life is really going well for me these days. I don't think that I have ever been happier in my whole life. Its getting tough these days to try and keep up with some friends though. All of my best high school friends are going to different Universities right now, and that keeps it hard to keep in touch with every one of them. Especially when I find it hard enough to see the people who also live really close to me right now. Many people have dissappeared to different Countries this past year, and the list is seemingly gettting larger and larger all the time. Before I know it, everybody is going to be gone! Lucky guys getting to travel! Oh well, I am happy here as it is, so I don't feel I need to go anywhere for a while. The people who I want to be with most are right here, so why would I want to go anywhere?

1 Comments:

Blogger Thu - main said...

"Good ol' Ebay, the greatest website for buying things that you don't need."

This line was great!

November 29, 2004 at 2:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home