Monday, June 27, 2005

Wow time sure flies

I can't believe how long it has been since I was in China already. I got back on the 11th and its already the 27th! Thats more than 2 weeks already! Well, what have I done in the past 2 weeks? Im not exactly sure lol. Not all the things that I should have been doing thats for sure. Ive been to work a lot. Got myself a BBQ and got that up and working. Bike rack, got a bike from Dad. I also played in the Pointfore tourney last weekend. It was a lot of fun even though we didn't do so well. I have also started the restoration process on the infamous 55! Last tuesday I spent the evening with Alex working on the beast! We basically just took the thing apart and thats about it. We still need to somehow get the steering column apart and to also take of all the pulleys and sheaves on the mower deck. After that we go on to cleaning all the grease and oil off the machine so that we can sand all the good parts down to get them ready for repainting. Some of the parts on the machine are in pretty rough shape. We should probably replace the ball joints as well as the muffler. Other than that the machine is still in really good shape.

Work has been fun lately. We sold 47 john deere lawn tractors to the Toronto District School Board. Each one of these machines needs to be equiped with snow blades, which also means that they need wheel weights installed as well. Its a good thing that we are just shipping the blades with the tractors in the boxes. That means I do not have to install them. The wheel weights are a pain however, because I have to drill holes into the rear rims of every machine before putting on the weights. I was working at it almost all day today and only got 5 of them done! That means 42 more...... aiya!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

February 28, 2007 at 7:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home