Sunday, April 24, 2005

Another Summer "Holiday" has begun

Why the Quotations on Holiday do you ask? Well since during the school year, I have about 15 hours of class a week and during the summer I have about 50 hours of work a week. To me that sounds more like the school year is a holiday lol.

So ANYWAY, the first week of work has passed. To be honest, it really was not that bad of a week. I actually do not mind my job this year at the shop. No more customers because now I get to work setup. I get to spend my long hours putting together new tractors so that they can soon be sold to people. My only wish was that I had less hours in a week however. I feel that 50 is too much and that I really don't need that many hours; I would prefer to have a little more spare time of my own but I guess I will have to deal with it for now.

On a more positive note, I have been appointed as the new President of YUBC for the 2005/2006 year at York. It looks like that is going to eat up a lot of my spare time next year but I'm really looking forward to doing it. I have a good feeling about this year for YUBC. Im not so as to why but I just have this feeling inside of me.

Also I am proud to announce that our house has been equipped with NEW TOILETS. Thats right folks, now you can visit my house without the fear of needing to take a poo, because if you do, the toilet will actually FLUSH! Isn't that incedible? If you have seen the toilets that we had in this house before, you would totally agree with me LOL. Ok thats all for now. Chow Chow :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

This summer is GOING to be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 25, 2005 at 12:33 a.m.  
Blogger Dan said...

Pooping YEAH! \o/

April 25, 2005 at 11:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home