Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Scotland bound

So I'm going to Scotland in a few days. I am leaving on the 18th and not returning until the 31st. To be honest, I do not really care about going to badly, but I guess it does give me some time to spend with my family; something that I have not really done for a long time. Ever since University started for my brother, we have not really been a whole family again. I really do not know if I can last for 13 days with my brother however. I think I might need a gun..........

So yea, after getting caught up on somebody else's blog, (you know who you are HEHE) I realized that I should probably get onto updating mine a little bit. Right now I am on lunch break, ate some Flinsen for lunch and now I am having some tasty watermelon for dessert. I really should be back at work now, because I have been on lunch break for about 50 minutes now, and it is supposed to be only 30 minutes, but I have gotten lazy in these last few days at work because I am almost done here. Well, actually, to be honest, I have been lazy here all summer. Nice, I just drooled watermelon juice all over this computer desk at my parents house. So yea, there are a few pros to working for your parents; they usually do not have the heart to fire their own son, mind you I have gotten some pretty sarcastic comments from them from time to time which I did not really appreciate too much. But C'est La Vie! Oh that's right, I used French! I am awesome. Well not really, but once in a while I do like to pretend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun my friend. I think Scotland is supposed to be a beautiful place. So enjoy being in the land of my ancestors (one of many, that is). Eat some haggis, play some "football", and don't forget your umbrella!

August 16, 2005 at 1:13 p.m.  
Blogger Donna said...

Don't go!! :(

August 18, 2005 at 2:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home