Sunday, May 14, 2006

ALIVE AGAIN

Actually, no I never died. Just didn't post for the last..... 8 or 9 months or so. But I have returned with a vengeance. Don't ask what I mean by that because I could not tell you.

In a nutshell in the past long while I took Geography in school. Things seemed to work out well this year. On top of that I was the president of the York University Badminton Club. But that wasn't too bad, because I had the best VP EVER! ;)

On top of all that, I also somehow ended off getting an A in the advanced modern standard Chinese course at York. Don't ask how I pulled that off, because I can't speak mandarin still :S

Well now that summer has started, I am back at the farm service working as a grease monkey setting up the new machines in order to pay the bills. It is better than working parts or service but is still not my job of choice. Maybe next year. I know that I always say that but I am going to have to go through it some point or another in my life.

That is all for now. Perhaps I will type something more substantial in the near future. Toodles.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am impressed with you getting an A in that course! Thanks to you and your excellent VP for a great year running the badminton club too. We all appreciate it. Have a good summer! And don't forget to come to a few ball games.

May 15, 2006 at 9:21 a.m.  
Blogger Alex said...

Hey kev, good to see things are going well for you, and that you are online once more! Don't forget to check the site
http://killerkingrob-uncensored.blogspot.com/

this way people can have free speech without rob deleting all the comments people make on his site. Enjoy!

May 19, 2006 at 2:15 a.m.  
Blogger Alex said...

When are you coming back? We miss you and your rants! HEY! Are you listening? AW MAN! This sucks. What are we to do without you? Thanks for comming to the show and Sean's b-day, it was good to see you again. Remember, NEXT MONDAY we start work. . .

May 14, 2007 at 11:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home