Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Updated

Well well well. I sorta updated my page. Basically all I did though was add some other bloggers on the side that I read every so often. So I really did not actually update my page, well other than this post perhaps, but thats just squeezing the sponge dry.

Anyway, so yea, I'm still kinda pissed off with all this crusty school work that I have had to do this year. Take home tests that we have 2 days to finish and take at least 5 good hours to do. Also essays about music that I don't really care to analyse (Ie Gregorian Chants). Soon it will all be over. I really cannot wait until December. Sure it snows and its cold in December, but at least I won't have to worry about stupid useless assignments that I could care less about. I could really use a nice break too.

Well how about something positive for a change. Jeez, I'm starting to sound like Dan lately; all I type is about things that suck LOL. Just kidding Dan.

Its the weekend soon. Looks like this weekend is gonna be a fun one. Hopefully I'll have some time to stop by at home and chat up a storm with the parents. I'm sure there is a lot of stuff there I can steal from them as well, like maybe an umbrella and some more meat. We are starting to run out of meat, and I'll probably die if there is no meat in the house. Can't live without meat, thats just wrong. Hopefully I can get some new shoes one of these days as well. I mean, theres a hole large enough in one of them that I can stick my foot though. Now thats not a good thing to have during these cold winter months that we will soon encounter. A better winter jacket would be nice as well, considering the one I have now has no lining, so basically all it does is breaks the wind. While I'm at it some gloves and some long johns. Heh I could probably go on forever about stuff that I should get, but I won't. HA!

Anyway I think thats about all I should say for now. I need to finish my take home test thats due first thing tomorrow morning and I also need to find a topic, start and finish an essay but first thing on Thursday morning. C ya lates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home