Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A Year older, but not a Year Wiser

Well it seems that old age is catching up on me already. My shoulders are starting to hurt, my finger hurts right now, and my back is giving me problems. At this rate I am gonna be in a wheelchair in just a matter of weeks. Lets hope thats not the case. Anyway so things went farely well this weekend. Had Alex and Sean show up to do a little celebration of my Birthday. When the Nobleton crew comes over that can only mean one thing. Comsuming Alcohol! So they of course bought me the largest bottle of Jack Daniels that you could imagine. 3 Litres of JD!!!!!! That should last me at least a week. Heh just kidding. All I know is that it will keep me warm through the cold days of the winter.

School is starting to become a bother this year. I took a NATS course that seemed really interesting to me. Well so far all I have done was read this book, which also seemed interesting, and got confused by it because basically all it talks about is different concepts in Chemistry and Physics and does not really state why it does such a thing. Stupid book. The Professor isn't covering any subjects that are fun either. The whole first month she talked about how Scientists conduct experiments. This isn't the only course that is starting to get on my nerves. There is also my two Music foundation course I have to take this year; Counterpoint and Music and Cultures 2. So basically in Counterpoint we are learining how to compose songs from 400 years ago. I do not really care too much about that, I would rather learn more theory or something like that. In Music and Cultures, basically all we are doing right now is listening to Renessiance and Middle Ages music and analysing the songs to an unnessesary level. I don't see any point in that either. to me it takes the fun out of music. Just listen to the bloody song and enjoy it. The only courses that I enjoy this year are my Chinese course and my private lesson. I hope things will look up next year, because if they don't, I am not sure what I'm going to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home