Thursday, November 11, 2004

Wow, Done already

I think that I am starting to get better with my procrastination. I mean I have an essay due tomorrow morning, and I was finished it at 2:30am! I must say, that is likely the best that I have ever done on an essay. And the best part is that I started it yesterday as well! I wrote and entire 200 of 2000 words last night. I would say that is pretty good. Last year for one of my major essays, I did half an hour of research, and wrote the entire paper, all the day before it was due. So starting a day earlier is like uncharted territory. And what better way to celebrate, than to have some BACON AND EGGS at 2:30am? I would have to say that nothing gets better than that. Bacon and eggs always tastes the best at night before going to bed. Sure its unhealthy, but I could use a couple of extra pounds LOL.

So thats about it for this week. All the school work is done and now I have nothing to worry about until my Chinese test next thursday. Well at least I enjoy going to that class and want to learn. So studying for it will not be too big of a chore for me.

I really don't have much else to say right now other than I am really tired right now, have to walk to school first thing in the morning to hand in the really crappy essay I wrote, then walk all the way back home just so that I can pick up the car and get some grocery shopping done. We are almost out of everything again, and we just went. This house is averaging about 2 dozen eggs, 1.5 pounds of bacon, 8 litres of milk, 2 loafs of chinese bread and one loaf or whole wheat bread in less than a week. Oh well, there is no real reason to buy food other than to eat it so why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home