Saturday, December 04, 2004

Almost time for the Grind

Well, its almost time for me to have to do some serious school work. I've got a Test for my counterpoint class on monday morning, where I have to learn to sing 3 songs, and then also learn to sing 3 more songs but play another line on the keyboard that is different from what I have to sing. I haven't really started preparing for that yet. I also have a test for my NATS course on Monday evening. For that I have about 100 pages of the course pack to read, as well as my Lecture notes that I have to study from. About 3 days ago was the first day I OPENED my course pack and there was supposed to be readings for every week that I had that class. Once that is done, I have a take home test in Counterpoint which is due on thursday. I also have my "jury" for my private lesson on Thursday as well. I have a lot to learn for that. I am only playing two pieces for it, but one of the songs has a crazy rhythm that is hard to comprehend, and the other one I will have to play the bassline transposed into 3 different keys. After that, I will be a free man. Just one week shy of a full month off. Of course during that time, I may spending a lot of my free time at the shop, working for a few extra bucks. Some more money will be nice to have; living on your own is starting to get pretty expensive these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home