Sunday, January 09, 2005

Time for a new post

Well then, it has been well over a week, so I guess I should update something before people start thinking that I died or something.......

So yea, Christmas ended, had a really nice new years, and started the first week of School for the Winter term. I would have to say that I didn't do to badly yet. It took 2 full days before I started skipping classes. I would have to say that it pretty darn good for me.

And on another note, the toilet upstairs in our house is flushing again!!!! It has been about 1 week shy of a month without flushing properly. Ever since the house party, and a certain individual consuming too much 151, the toilet seemed to have become permanently plugged. But magically, within the past few days or so, it decided to start working again........

Well I think thats about enough useless stories for now, stay tuned until the next time I have to procrastinate on a school assignment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Call
a
plumber
.

January 9, 2005 at 9:34 p.m.  
Blogger Dan said...

At least no one put lettuce in yours...

January 10, 2005 at 1:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home