Sunday, December 19, 2004

Another Holiday over?

I know some of you have not even started your holidays yet. But I feel like after today, my holidays have come to an end. I completed all my school work on the 9th; 10 days ago already. Now I find myself sitting in front of my computer, wasting time before I am going to go to bed, only to wake up early in the morning to I can take a casual drive up to Nobleton and begin to work. Chances are I will be working all of this week and all of next week. The week after that school starts again. Which is ok with me. These holidays don't really seem like they are going to turn out the way I had originally hoped they would be, but I guess that is life as well. I'm sure that things will still turn out ok.

Well, last week was an alright time for me. Had a nice "151" gathering over at my place on Thursday, sadly to say though, only 2 people fell victim to the 151 and had to bow down to the porcelain gods. There was almost 3, but passing out on my bed seemed to be the saviour for that person, lol. A total of 4 people passed out on my bed at some point during the party, I say thats not a shabby number at all. I would post some of the pictures, but I don't think that too many people would appreciate that.

So on to Christmas. I did SOME Christmas shopping today, but I'm just not feeling the last minute panic yet. I mean, it IS only the 19th of December. I still have 5 whole days before I have to get my Christmas shopping done. That is a lot of time in terms of men. 5 minutes may be pushing it but 5 days is a really long time. Needless to say that I still have quite a lot of presents to purchase for people.

I am also sad to say that my days of being a vampire are now over. After successfully avoiding the sun altogether for about a straight week, I have to once again get back to some sort of sleeping pattern. In the past week, I basically went to bed no earlier than 6:30am and woke up no ealier than 4pm. My best day would have been yesterday, not getting up until 5:45pm. I still don't have the record for sleeping in the latest in this house yet; I still have another 45 minutes to go.

I guess thats about all there is for me to say right now, I was kinda in a shitty mood last night, but after attempting to sleep for three hours to no avail, I started to feel a lot better for some reason, and today I'm still feeling pretty good. Peace for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

The holidays aren't so bad. Cheer up!!!! *hugs*

December 21, 2004 at 2:12 a.m.  
Blogger Donna said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

December 21, 2004 at 2:13 a.m.  
Blogger Kevin said...

thanks for that loveley insight Keith..............

December 26, 2004 at 3:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home