Monday, December 13, 2004

This is NOT cool

So after three long months of waiting to get a foosball table for my house. I finally go with my mom today to costco to pick one up. I finally get the thing home, and decide to set it up so I can have it ready for the party on Thursday. As soon as I get all the parts together I start to assemble. This process lasted a mere five minutes before I discovered that there were a few parts missing. Two bushings that are supposed to be on the rods, keeping the players from smashing against the sides of the table. PERFECT. This is just what I needed. I pop online to find out that I can order these parts under warranty off their Sportcraft website (which is the company of my foosball table) but the stupid parts will not arrive for five to seven business days. Well thats just swell. This doesn't help that it occurs during a time where I'm starting to get a little high-strung. Once I was done my exams, I thought that I would have a little bit of time to relax. Well since thursday, (which was when I finished all my school stuff for the semester) I feel like I have been stuck in my car the whole time, trying to get things accomplished. On top of that, my parents are bugging me because they want to know when I am going to start working doing bloody inventory and parts organization at the shop. The last thing that I wanted to do over this break was work at the shop. But alas I do need the money so I can continue to live away from home. The Christmas season is not really brightening my days up much either. If you ask me, I could certainly deal without Christmas. I do not believe that the stressful days leading up to it are really worth a day or two spent with loved ones and all that jazz. I think That I would prefer to sleep in and not have to wake up those days instead.......

Thats ok, call me Scrooge if you want, I would probably have to agree with you on that on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Yes, come to work, and help me mock Norm! :D

December 15, 2004 at 12:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home