Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I feel like a Vampire

So these past few days I have realized that I have not seen much of the sun. In fact on Sunday, I saw about 30 minutes of sunlight. On monday I saw about maybe 2-2.5 hours of sunlight. And today I seemed to have missed the sun completely. Jeez, no wonder I'm so white hehe. So I wrote my two tests on Monday, One seemed to go OK, and the other....... Lets just say that it is done and I don't have to worry about it anymore, unless I have to take the course again next year.........

So in these past few days, aside from sleeping at retarded hours of the day, I have also spent WAY too much money on Ebay. I now have to wait for 15 items to come since December 3rd. Some of them are for Christmas presents, some are for Donna, and the rest are for me lol. I'm not saying exactly what I got thus far, but all I can say is that I vow to not purchase anything off of ebay until 2005. Lets hope I can pass this test. Brian does not think that I can do it and frankly, I don't think that I can do it either. All I can do is hope right now.

And on another note, I FINALLY got "Encounters of the Spooky Kind". Its a Sammo Hung movie that I have been trying to find for at least 3 years now. After such a long wait, it is finally MINE!!!! I also got "A Kid From Tibet" that I have also been trying to find for about the same length of time. Its some crazy movie with Yuen Biao and Yuen Wah.

So yea, I should probably get some sleep or something. I have a take home test thats due on Thursday as well as a Jury for my Private lesson on the same day. After that, I am COMPLETE! No more School for until January. It will be nice to get that break because now I will finally have time to decorate my house, make it look half decent. I also need to rearrange my room in a different fashion than it is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home