Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Another Christmas survived

So you may all be wondering how come I have not posted anything on here for a while. Well the answer is simple. Lots of work, and my internet was down for almost a week. Yes, good ol' trusty Rogers internet, almost as trusty as its wireless............

In case you didn't know, I was lying lol.

So whats been going on, well I started to do some work in order to make up for the money I spend for Christmas presents. Also because my parents have been bugging me to help them out at the shop while I was on break. It hasn't really been too bad thus far. I had friday afternoon off, as well as monday, and I only have to work until Thursday at noon and then I am done until school starts back up again.

Christmas was alright; spent some time with the parental units and I got to see my brother. He's finally back from doing his co-op work in Nova Scotia. I've only seen him once since he left back in September, and that was during Thanksgiving. But eventhough I got to spend some time with family, eat some really good Turkey and Duck, there was still something missing out of my Christmas which didn't make things feel complete. Hopefully this will all change come New years.

It was also fun to get together with the Nobleton crew on boxing day to catch up on old times. Old times being, music, retarded movies that we all love, and lots of beer. Basically I purchased a 24 of Lakeport Honey for my "151" gathering, and perhaps 5 or 6 bottles had been consumed at that point. This beer was starting to clutter up my fridge space, so I decided to call up the chums from nobleton. The 4 of us sat around and played a few card games and the beer was finished off in notime. After that, nothing beats a good ol' bacon and egg breakfast when you wake up at noon the next day. My poor heart, someday I think its going to explode or something from all the bacon I consumed. I probably had a good 10 pieces of bacon, which still is not that much compared to my standards. After our breakfast we decided to head out and do a little post-boxing day shopping, which in the end we all basically got nothing except for a few belated Christmas presents and proceeded to go get some bubble tea. After that we decided that is was early, so lets go catch a movie. We ended up seeing "The life Aquatic with Steve Zissou" or something along those lines. Its the new movie by Bill Murray. It has been a long while since I have seen a movie in theatres. Probably the first time since school started this year.

Once the movie was done, I got dropped off at home so I could clean up and have a shower, only to head out and get Bubble Tea AGAIN. Heh, well doesn't bother me any, I could drink that stuff all day and all night.

I don't think I really have anything else to say. Im kinda in an indifferent mood right now and I'm not sure exactly what to feel right now. All I can say is that I am really looking forward to New Years, which is a change for me. Since holidays do not really mean too much to me. In my books it just seems like another day in the life. Anyway, peace out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

now now....the break wasn't all THAT bad. :)

January 3, 2005 at 2:34 a.m.  
Blogger Alex said...

Hey man, so what's that missing thing! Tell US!!! .. . .or me or . . .whatever. . .im just buggin out cuz i dunno what it is! don't keep us in suspence sucker! hahah

January 6, 2005 at 11:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home